Tips and solutions from Brudy Cosmetics to take care of your eye area and avoid dark circles and wrinkles
The best solution for your eye contour
Welcome to the Brudy Cosmetics blog, where you will find everything you need to know about personal care and aesthetics. Here we will give you previous beauty tips from experts and the latest trends so that you can maintain radiant skin and a flawless appearance. From recommended products to daily care routines, this is the place for all your beauty concerns. Today we will talk about the importance of taking care of the eye area.
Read on to transform your skincare routine today!
What is eye contour?
The eye area is one of the most sensitive and delicate areas of our face. Due to its delicacy, it is one of the first areas to show signs of aging and fatigue, such as wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. However, with proper attention and care, it is possible to prevent or reduce these signs and maintain a young and healthy appearance.
What are the problems related to the eye contour?
Due to its high delicacy, this area is prone to a series of problems that can affect the appearance and well-being of the skin. Some of the most common problems include:
– Baggy eyes: They can be caused by a variety of factors, including lack of sleep, swelling, and hyperpigmentation due to overexposure of the skin to the sun without having previously protected it.
– Wrinkles: They are a sign of decreased collagen production. This protein keeps the skin smooth, and the decrease in its production throughout our natural aging process causes the skin to lose firmness, become more fluid, finer, and wrinkles appear.
– Swelling: It can be caused by fluid retention, lack of sleep or allergy to a cosmetic product.
– Dry Skin: It is generated by lack of hydration and exposure to aggressive environmental factors.
– Crow's feet: They are radial wrinkles around the eyes and are triggered by natural aging, sun exposure and lack of hydration. It is important to keep in mind that each person is different and that problems around the eyes can vary depending on skin type and individual factors. Therefore, it is always important to look for a personalized and effective treatment to treat it. It should be noted that the periocular region is different from any other area of the skin, as it is 10 times thinner and more delicate than other parts of the body. For this reason, it is important to use specific products for this area, that are gentle and non-aggressive, and that contain active ingredients that help hydrate, protect and rejuvenate the skin.
EYE CONTOUR CREAM
At Brudy Cosmetics we value the importance of skin care and understand the need to use high quality products to maintain healthy and radiant skin. We strive to research and select the most effective and safe ingredients to create solutions that really work and help our customers. The Eye Contour Cream offered by Brudy Cosmetics provides an intensive treatment that improves the appearance of dark circles, bags, wrinkles and sagging skin.
Take a look at our eye contour cream by clicking here .
Our eye contour cream contains natural and 100% vegan ingredients with nourishing, moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-aging properties, thus improving the appearance of the periocular area, indirectly avoiding signs of oxidative stress such as dark circles or fluid retention, and providing luminosity and smoothness to the skin.
How to use an eye contour cream?
First of all, before applying the product it is essential to have clean skin. Always apply the product to the skin around the eyes or periocular area, avoiding any contact with the inside of the eye and the tear duct.
The second step consists of draining the fluid retention and reducing the bags. To do this, use the cream with your ring finger, making light touches from the outside in around the orbital bone. Using your ring finger helps to apply the cream gently and avoid putting too much pressure on delicate skin. It is important to avoid pulling or dragging the skin to prevent wrinkles. Make sure you apply the appropriate amount of product because if you use more than the recommended portion it could get into your eyes and irritate them. Then perform a gentle circular massage until the cream is absorbed into the skin.
Tapping is not the only method, there are also other procedures for applying products to the area, such as gently pinching wrinkles, doing a relaxing massage, and gently smoothing the skin with your fingertips. These can also help stimulate blood circulation, relax facial muscles, reduce puffiness and dark circles, and improve the appearance of the skin in the eye area.
Lastly, it is important to give the product time to fully absorb into the skin before continuing with your normal skin care routine. With these steps, using the eye contour cream will be easier and more effective. Definitely, the periocular region is a key area on our face and requires special attention to maintain its health and beauty. By properly caring for this area, we can improve our appearance and reduce signs of aging and fatigue.